• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (unworn and unwashed) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days of purchase.
If a product is deemed unfit for return, Cold Peace Apparel will notify the customer that the return has been rejected and no refund will be issued to the customer.
The customer can choose one of the following options.
- The product will be shipped back to the customer (shipping cost is not included); or
- The product will be recycled.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only exchange items for the following reasons:
- Wrong or Damaged Item - Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
- Wrong Address - If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
- Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer.
If applicable, please return your item to:
11025 Westlake Drive,
Charlotte, NC 28273.
If you are located in Europe please send your item back to:
Starta 1, 2nd bldg., 3rd fl.
Riga, Latvia LV-1026
If you are returning an item, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will found out about your return.